What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dripworx - NEW in stock!

Lee

Vendor
Hi guys, have spent this morning putting a few new products in stock and changing a few things around on the site navigation to make it easier to navigate.

Il use this thread to announce new stock, just to save spamming the forum with multiple threads we can just update this one with new stock as it lands.

So, in stock today -

BRWD, 100ml short fill Range - these are some pretty epic coffee flavours. The whole range is based on different varieties of coffee. If you enjoy coffee vapes, these are well worth checking out!

Evil cloud 40ml multipacks - summer syrup is one of my personal faves. Made in the UK this juice is just epic. A whole host of fruits blended with menthol.

Food fighters - 50ml short fill, so we have the 10mls in stock and you guys have asked for the big bottles. So they are here :) Pound it especially, this one is up there with my all time faves.

Other stuff - if you look hard enough, you may find something else of interest that's been put up this morning ;)

You can always check out our latest products here - https://www.dripworx.co.uk/collections/just-arrived

Have a great weekend! [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

Hi guys, have spent this morning putting a few new products in stock and changing a few things around on the site navigation to make it easier to navigate.

Il use this thread to announce new stock, just to save spamming the forum with multiple threads we can just update this one with new stock as it lands.

So, in stock today -

BRWD, 100ml short fill Range - these are some pretty epic coffee flavours. The whole range is based on different varieties of coffee. If you enjoy coffee vapes, these are well worth checking out!

Evil cloud 40ml multipacks - summer syrup is one of my personal faves. Made in the UK this juice is just epic. A whole host of fruits blended with menthol.

Food fighters - 50ml short fill, so we have the 10mls in stock and you guys have asked for the big bottles. So they are here :) Pound it especially, this one is up there with my all time faves.

Other stuff - if you look hard enough, you may find something else of interest that's been put up this morning ;)

You can always check out our latest products here - https://www.dripworx.co.uk/collections/just-arrived

Have a great weekend! [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]
Any word on 1111 yet mate. Or rumours on the n20 finally being released.

Any word on 1111 yet mate. Or rumours on the n20 finally being released.

Seeing as they are a UK vendor it's a fucking nightmare to get hold of wholesale. Not one of the suppliers I use carries it mate. Will have a fish around some more next week

Are the "short filled" bottles of Food Fighters over-flavoured, so that once you add your 10ml nic shot to make 60ml 3mg strength it has the same amount of flavour as the 10ml 3mg strength bottles?

Are the "short filled" bottles of Food Fighters over-flavoured, so that once you add your 10ml nic shot to make 60ml 3mg strength it has the same amount of flavour as the 10ml 3mg strength bottles?

Yup, that's exactly what the point of the short fills are mate :)

Every short fill we have in stock is made to be diluted by ten ml ;)

Yup, that's exactly what the point of the short fills are mate :)

Every short fill we have in stock is made to be diluted by ten ml ;)
That's what I hoped, but after visiting one of my local B&Ms the guy there said the "short filled" bottles he was displaying (various brands) weren't overflavoured, and that you have to sacrifice flavour for nicotine now, due to the TPD, and it was the just standard flavoured 0mg juice but you now get less of it in a bottle...

I thought he was being a twunt, but I thought I would just check.

That's what I hoped, but after visiting one of my local B&Ms the guy there said the "short filled" bottles he was displaying (various brands) weren't overflavoured, and that you have to sacrifice flavour for nicotine now, due to the TPD, and it was the just standard flavoured 0mg juice but you now get less of it in a bottle...

I thought he was being a twunt, but I thought I would just check.

Sorry mate but I think that's total bollocks what you have been told. These short fills or "euro bottles" as the Americans are calling them... that's the whole point of it, over flavoured and room to dilute.

Every one that I have tried has been just like vaping the pre made versions before the TPD.

The only thing to consider is perhaps a couple days steep after adding the nic. Personally I don't bother steeping them and vape it straight away but have seen others mention they put them away for a bit :)

Yeah I thought he was talking bollocks, but I am glad to have had it confirmed now.

The shop was the Vapour Gallery, Stratford, East London. The staff there are generally very helpful and friendly but this guy definitely didn't understand the product he was selling.

Seeing as they are a UK vendor it's a fucking nightmare to get hold of wholesale. Not one of the suppliers I use carries it mate. Will have a fish around some more next week
Thanks anyway mate. I had a feeling I was sending you on an unwinable quest. For possibly the most well known uk liquid internationally they are awful at supply and demand. I will speak to them and tell them to pull their finger out. Keep me updated on the element n20 quest.

Back
Top Bottom