What's new

Dripworx - Mix club!

Visited the website earlier, clicked on the mix club tab, and entered my details, wastold account created.
But if I go to mix club now it just says the web page is locked ????

Read the other thread mate, my first post tells you how to join [emoji51]

Sorry for being a bit slow on this but I just want to clarify something. Are you still going to be selling concentrates on the site or are they going to be for Mix Club members only? I keep going back to see if there is Fizz Bomb concentrate available but am always disappointed :(

Sorry for being a bit slow on this but I just want to clarify something. Are you still going to be selling concentrates on the site or are they going to be for Mix Club members only? I keep going back to see if there is Fizz Bomb concentrate available but am always disappointed :(

The concentrates for mix club won't be on the main site, they will be just for the mix club members :)

The one shots we will still be doing, the trouble with them is they last about 10 minutes until they are sold out [emoji23]

Do you do notifications for certain products being restocked? I want to get into mixing and I really miss Fizz Bomb so I want it to be the first one I make.

Do you do notifications for certain products being restocked? I want to get into mixing and I really miss Fizz Bomb so I want it to be the first one I make.

Not as such, we do shoot a email out as soon as they are re stocked though. If you are subbed to the newsletter it will land in your inbox :)

Yeah I am on the e-mail list. Just wondered if there was one I could get for a specific product being restocked so I would know from the e-mail header. Guess I will just have to check more often in the future and actually read my mail.

Thanks for answering my questions :D

Yeah I am on the e-mail list. Just wondered if there was one I could get for a specific product being restocked so I would know from the e-mail header. Guess I will just have to check more often in the future and actually read my mail.

Thanks for answering my questions :D

If I could figure out how to install that feature on our site I would do it, the simply answer is I have no clue how to add it [emoji23][emoji23]

Il have a look into it though, makes sense!

Back
Top Bottom