What's new

Dripworx - Mix club!

Lee

Vendor
You may remember me talking about this a while ago, lots of members shown a interest. I promised once the UniBase was in full production and we were back up to date, I would make this happen. Well, true to my word... it is happening... this week!

At some point this week a Mix Club section to our site will be created. More will become clear once it's up but some teasers for now....

- The Mix Club section will be password protected, only Mix Club members will have access to buy the products and view the recipes.

- There is no messy subscriptions, no automatic sign ups, no bullshit, just good fun and good value.

- The concentrates used will be our pre blended Dripworx flavours, im sure the majority of you will remember me talking about the way we make our recipes, the way we blend multiple single flavours to create one superior single flavour, il go into that more once the section is live.

- Like the recipe? The flavours and recipe will be available to purchase permanently for Mix Club members only.

- Step by step recipe cards, descriptions of the flavours and why/how they were created.

- Dedicated section in our sub forum for Mix Club members to discuss the recipe.

I have spent a massive amount of time putting this together and I'm sure lots of you will really enjoy it! I appreciate it's maybe not for the hardcore DIYers, but for our customers looking for a way into DIY, using tried and tested flavours, developed recipes and a helping hand along the way... I'm sure it's going to be a lot of fun and good value!

[emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

Brilliant, I almost totally DIY now in the sense of the likes of bottle shots by flavour boss and one shots but always loved dripworx

What kind of sizes will be available mate ?
Do you just sign up for this mixshop site or need a invite think ive seen it mentioned before

Brilliant, I almost totally DIY now in the sense of the likes of bottle shots by flavour boss and one shots but always loved dripworx

What kind of sizes will be available mate ?
Do you just sign up for this mixshop site or need a invite think ive seen it mentioned before

You need to have a account on dripworx already, you then need to either email me or PM me to have your account upgraded which will gain you access to the Mix Club section, there is no charge for it - monthly or upfront, but it will be limited to 50 members initially :)

Il put a thread up before the weekend and anyone that wants access can stick their name on the list :)

It's going to take me some time to manually upgrade everyone's accounts so please be patient! [emoji51][emoji51]

You need to have a account on dripworx already, you then need to either email me or PM me to have your account upgraded which will gain you access to the Mix Club section, there is no charge for it - monthly or upfront, but it will be limited to 50 members initially :)

Bloody good idea !
Will open a drpworx account tomorrow.
Put me down for #1 on the list of 50.....

Regards badboybez

Back
Top Bottom