What's new

Dripworx Mix Club discussion thread.

A bit of a thread revival here. I'm only 7 months late to the party, and thought I'd mix up the strawberry slider that's been hiding in the cupboard since June.

I can't seem to find any info regarding how much nic to add for 3mg in the 120ml bottle. I have both pg and vg nic (72mg), but the pg in in the fridge ready to use, so I'd rather use that.

Can anyone help me out please?

A bit of a thread revival here. I'm only 7 months late to the party, and thought I'd mix up the strawberry slider that's been hiding in the cupboard since June.

I can't seem to find any info regarding how much nic to add for 3mg in the 120ml bottle. I have both pg and vg nic (72mg), but the pg in in the fridge ready to use, so I'd rather use that.

Can anyone help me out please?

5ml mate :)

Strawberry slider is banginnnnnn'

It’s very nice but gunks up ur coils really quick but a small price to pay for nom nom nom yummynes @Lee is there anything in the pipeline to revive the mix club at any point and will the mix club number 2 Apple and raspberry crmbl bar be made into a one shot ?

It’s very nice but gunks up ur coils really quick but a small price to pay for nom nom nom yummynes @Lee is there anything in the pipeline to revive the mix club at any point and will the mix club number 2 Apple and raspberry crmbl bar be made into a one shot ?

One shots for them won’t be a problem mate but I’m afraid I don’t have any free time to organise the mix packs any longer. Was a fun little project but it took far too long to produce them :(

One shots for them won’t be a problem mate but I’m afraid I don’t have any free time to organise the mix packs any longer. Was a fun little project but it took far too long to produce them :(

Only asked mate as just used my last 30ml ove it and don’t think I have enough single concentrates to make any more

Back
Top Bottom