What's new

Dripworx Mix Club discussion thread.

@Dripworx how big is the driveway if it has taken all day. I would of thought a high roller like yourself would have staff to take care of such jobs haha.

Sorry dudes I have been jet washing the driveway off all day and left my phone inside, in case it got wet :)

Of course you can add some custard, probably best to mix up a 5ml sample of it rather than just dumping it all into a 120ml of it. This way if it tastes shit, you have only wasted 5ml [emoji51][emoji51]

How's big is the driveway if it took you all day? :D

Haha not huge, little bit bigger than two cars. Was covered in oil stains from before I had the work done one my car :(

Took bloody ages and many many beers [emoji23]

Screenshot_20170812-213731.png

Dripworx driveway [emoji6]

I know you've had a huge amount on your plate Lee but you were trying out a new mix club flavour a few weeks ago, any word on a release?

I know you've had a huge amount on your plate Lee but you were trying out a new mix club flavour a few weeks ago, any word on a release?

I dunno what's going on at the moment to be honest [emoji23][emoji23] still trying to find time to get them sorted at the moment :(

I dunno what's going on at the moment to be honest [emoji23][emoji23] still trying to find time to get them sorted at the moment :(

That's alright. :) I'm just more worried that i might miss one rather than getting at you to do one especially since you were looking at doing a fruit menthol juice.

@Dripworx just noticed that the mix club section is missing from the website is this now a permanent thing or will it be making a come back

@Dripworx just noticed that the mix club section is missing from the website is this now a permanent thing or will it be making a come back

Bloody hell, I only changed that a few minutes ago [emoji23][emoji23]

I have made them into one shots and will be added shortly to the site :)

Back
Top Bottom