What's new

Dripworx Mix Club discussion thread.

If you've got a fruit menthol in your little black book Lee I'd love to see it as a mix club at some point. Might be a bold choice for some though.

So having a wee revist on volume 2 after a two week steep. I think I like it better than the strawberry slider which is a revelation considering i was uming and ahing over whether to get it. The cinnamon has stepped right back, the apple is still the prominent flavour. I've still got the sample with cream to try at a later date

Kind of like a stewed fruit type thing after a steep isn't it?! Mad how the flavour changes that much in a couple weeks!

When's the next mix club Lee? Just so i remember to look out for it. Can't remember when the last one was.

When's the next mix club Lee? Just so i remember to look out for it. Can't remember when the last one was.

Hoping to make a start on producing them next week. Sorry this ones been delayed, the last couple weeks have been a big blur with the move etc :(

@Dripworx looking for some advise from the master seems like a silly question but can I add some custard concentrate to some premade mixclub no2 I no it would need some additional steeping and would throw out the mix %

@Dripworx looking for some advise from the master seems like a silly question but can I add some custard concentrate to some premade mixclub no2 I no it would need some additional steeping and would throw out the mix %
He's obviously too busy counting his money @leeo666! [emoji23]

There was a similar question - but for cream - a wee while ago, this was his advice then:
I'd say put maybe 0.4ml cream in a 10ml bottle and then top off with your mixed recipe just to have a test - that's 4% cream added to the mix kind of, I won't confuse you trying to explain why it's not really 4% but just try that :)

Sorry dudes I have been jet washing the driveway off all day and left my phone inside, in case it got wet :)

Of course you can add some custard, probably best to mix up a 5ml sample of it rather than just dumping it all into a 120ml of it. This way if it tastes shit, you have only wasted 5ml [emoji51][emoji51]

Back
Top Bottom