What's new

DRIPWORX - JustWorx ADV range £5.99 50ml shortfill.

Thanks mate, if it was £2 i would want it back!
Hope your little one is ok

Haha tight as fuck [emoji23][emoji23]

Yeah he's ok mate, just asthma I think but he's too young to be diagnosed with it at the moment. He has episodes once in a blue moon where he struggles to breathe, just one of those that looks far worse than it actually is I think :)

That must be as scary as fuck! Bloody kids
Mine drive me crazy!!!

Yeah it's not nice mate. Hats off to the ambulance service though, took less than 5 minutes to arrive and were absolutely brilliant with the kids. Lots of people moan about the NHS but I think the emergency services are doing a cracking job, well they are in my area anyways!

Received my order today, looking forward to adding nic and trying them. :)

1 question: The base mix is 70/30, yes?

I only ask because your nic shots are VG (didn't buy any as I have my own nic), and I wasn't sure if the 70/30 mentioned was the base mix or the final mix after adding your VG nic shots.

Received my order today, looking forward to adding nic and trying them. :)

1 question: The base mix is 70/30, yes?

I only ask because your nic shots are VG (didn't buy any as I have my own nic), and I wasn't sure if the 70/30 mentioned was the base mix or the final mix after adding your VG nic shots.

Hi mate, all of the bases are calculated to be 70/30 when used with the nic shots we supply (100%vg) :)

Ah-hah!

Okay, to save me doing the calcs, can you tell me the ratio of the base mix?

Yeah it's not nice mate. Hats off to the ambulance service though, took less than 5 minutes to arrive and were absolutely brilliant with the kids. Lots of people moan about the NHS but I think the emergency services are doing a cracking job, well they are in my area anyways!
I have a lot of time for the nhs, my youngest son has a duplex kidney and they have been brilliant.
Oh well of to another hospital 50 miles away now for an xray!

I have a lot of time for the nhs, my youngest son has a duplex kidney and they have been brilliant.
Oh well of to another hospital 50 miles away now for an xray!

I hope it goes ok for you dude, some nice liquids to look forward to collecting anyways when you're home. Or maybe collect from the neighbour if your postman was nice!

Thanks. I have both VG and PG nic, and just wondered about mixing in some PG to a 10ml tester from one of the bottles for stock MTL tanks as an experiment, that's all.

Funnily enough, my calculations came out differently. Call me an awkward git, but 60ml of 70/30 needs 42ml VG and 18ml PG. So if 10ml of that VG is your nic shot, then I calculated the 50ml base mix to be 32ml VG and 18ml PG, or 64/36 in other words.

I guess I won't be getting any more drumsticks after this... :)

Back
Top Bottom