What's new

DRIPWORX - JustWorx ADV range £5.99 50ml shortfill.

It's been bloody mayhem but all orders of JustWorx has now been shipped [emoji41][emoji41]

Still a few bottles left at the moment, re stock coming soon!

IMG_2062.JPG

Marshmallow sugar cookie now live in the JustWorx range [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

By popular demand.... we haven't left out the tobacco junkies.

Butterscotch tobacco now live!

First impressions of Raspberry Lemonade are.......

It’s bloody lovely!! I received it today so all I’ve done is add the nic and let it sit for an hour.

A little bit like Berryade, but that’s never a bad thing. A bit less berry, and a bit more lemonadey.

Good work @Dripworx. [emoji106]

First impressions of Raspberry Lemonade are.......

It’s bloody lovely!! I received it today so all I’ve done is add the nic and let it sit for an hour.

A little bit like Berryade, but that’s never a bad thing. A bit less berry, and a bit more lemonadey.

Good work @Dripworx. [emoji106]

Nice one mate, pleased you're enjoying it! [emoji16][emoji16]

I would like to say the raspberry lemonade is lovely, but i can't as it hasn't turned up yet!!!

Mainly because i ordered it 2nd class i expect!!!

Just add to my bad day list,
It was my birthday yesterday and got bugger all in the way of dead rabbits! ( i really wanted/needed more socks[emoji23])[emoji52]
Up at 2 this morning for a 380 mile round trip to Heathrow to pick daughter up from her holiday
Now sat outside local hospital as my 4 year old has just swallowed a 2p coin
And to top it all off battery has died on my mod, and no one home to sign for my Dripworx as OH is with me now!!!
[emoji45]

I would like to say the raspberry lemonade is lovely, but i can't as it hasn't turned up yet!!!

Mainly because i ordered it 2nd class i expect!!!

Just add to my bad day list,
It was my birthday yesterday and got bugger all in the way of dead rabbits! ( i really wanted/needed more socks[emoji23])[emoji52]
Up at 2 this morning for a 380 mile round trip to Heathrow to pick daughter up from her holiday
Now sat outside local hospital as my 4 year old has just swallowed a 2p coin
And to top it all off battery has died on my mod, and no one home to sign for my Dripworx as OH is with me now!!!
[emoji45]

Happy birthday mate!

Fucking hell, doesn't get much better than that lol [emoji23][emoji23]

I had a similar day yesterday, ambulance out for little one last night, had a nice chilli and rice cooking and it was like eating fucking bullets by the time it was all sorted, rice was rock hard [emoji23][emoji23]

Kids are a pain in the arse!!!

Could have been worse mate, could have been a £2 coin [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

Happy birthday mate!

Fucking hell, doesn't get much better than that lol [emoji23][emoji23]

I had a similar day yesterday, ambulance out for little one last night, had a nice chilli and rice cooking and it was like eating fucking bullets by the time it was all sorted, rice was rock hard [emoji23][emoji23]

Kids are a pain in the arse!!!

Could have been worse mate, could have been a £2 coin [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]
Thanks mate, if it was £2 i would want it back!
Hope your little one is ok

Back
Top Bottom