What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

DRIPWORX - JustWorx ADV range £5.99 50ml shortfill.

Thank fuck for that, only took me 9 months to figure it out [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

The email with the new juice line went to my inbox. But the order confirmation email went to my junk folder. Work that one out.

The email with the new juice line went to my inbox. But the order confirmation email went to my junk folder. Work that one out.

Why did you have to ruin my winning streak? [emoji23][emoji23]

The newsletter was sent with mailchimp software, the confirmation email would be direct from our site. If you mark it as ok, shouldn't happen again with that one mate :)

Why did you have to ruin my winning streak? [emoji23][emoji23]

The newsletter was sent with mailchimp software, the confirmation email would be direct from our site. If you mark it as ok, shouldn't happen again with that one mate :)

Didn’t want you going into the weekend thinking it was all working, and enjoying yourself too much. ;)

I marked the order email as safe, so should be all sorted.

All of the JustWorx flavours re stocked.

I have spent all day today packing orders and almost all orders are packed and ready to be shipped Monday. I knew these would sell quick but I wasn't expecting them to go that quickly [emoji23]

got the email yesterday so be rude not to try some and a bottle of cider lolly one and an order is never a complete order if twisty isent in it to :2thumbsup:

got the email yesterday so be rude not to try some and a bottle of cider lolly one and an order is never a complete order if twisty isent in it to :2thumbsup:

Haha, I hope you enjoy them mate :)

Back
Top Bottom