What's new

Dripworx - free postage

Very generous of you to offer free postage, means I can treat myself to an extra bottle when I place my next order. Hurry up payday! :)

Very generous of you to offer free postage, means I can treat myself to an extra bottle when I place my next order. Hurry up payday! :)

To be honest that's what a lot of people have done today, one more bottle than usual.

I was expecting a load of single bottle orders but that's not the case it seems!

To be honest that's what a lot of people have done today, one more bottle than usual.

I was expecting a load of single bottle orders but that's not the case it seems!

Glad to hear I'm not the only one that will be ordering more! I'm looking forward to trying some of your new flavours, and buying some more Twisty of course!

:eek: free postage, that'll never work ;)

Better have a 40/50% off clearance like a few other vendors too :) j/k

That's it. I've been sayig it for too long, all these cheap flavourless juices I've been ordering, this is it. I shall be only ordering off you. I hate companies who offer cheap juice then have a big postage fee.

This will be my first order when I get paid.

@Dripworx have you stopped doing 1.5mg mate? Just had a quick look and option not there, just wondering bud

Yeah we have mate, there was only a small handful of people buying them. No shops stocked them either so they needed to go unfortunately.

Anything that didn't sell well has been removed, it allows us to keep up easier with the orders and get the juice out quicker. Less stock to hold and manage means we can concentrate on new stuff aswel :)

You can always mix a 3 and a zero half and half :)

Back
Top Bottom