What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dripworx concentrates, what's coming?

Really looking forward to trying the tobacco concentrate [emoji2]
I know you are buddy, i feel really bad making you guys wait for it! We have a whole host of one shots ready to go up, ran out of bottles at the moment though [emoji20]

I like one shots to be honest, if we are going to be keeping you juice impresarios in boats and ho's you lazy fecks could at least do the work for us!! I don't want a few ml's of cream, vanilla etc sitting around unused!

Generally, I prefer the idea of one shots (because I'm lazy, mainly, also I don't have that much time to play with recipies) but I do like the idea of a mix club/subscription thing, where you'd get, for example the components for SCC with enough cream, custard or strawberry base left over to experiment with mixing it with other flavours if you wanted to (or just DIY a shit tonne of SCC).

I like one shots to be honest, if we are going to be keeping you juice impresarios in boats and ho's you lazy fecks could at least do the work for us!! I don't want a few ml's of cream, vanilla etc sitting around unused!
Exactly this!
Also prefer one shots to be complex, something that would take me ages to perfect and wouldn't even want to have a cracking at mixing..
I'm pretty sure I've nailed my own diy versions of a couple of the dripworx range (1 pretty much accidentally) Don't worry @PrimeVapes I'll keep em to myself [emoji6][emoji23]

Exactly this!
Also prefer one shots to be complex, something that would take me ages to perfect and wouldn't even want to have a cracking at mixing..
I'm pretty sure I've nailed my own diy versions of a couple of the dripworx range (1 pretty much accidentally) Don't worry @PrimeVapes I'll keep em to myself [emoji6][emoji23]
Im flattered you have tried to clone my juice [emoji23][emoji23]

My Double Dunk and Fizz Bomb arrived today! Mixed the DD up at 3mg max vg and it smells so good already but have banashed it to the cupboard for a while.
Mixed the fizz bomb up at 10mg 50/50 blend shaked it and bashed some into the nautilus stuffs on point [emoji9][emoji108][emoji108][emoji108]

Back
Top Bottom