What's new

Dripworx concentrates, what's coming?

Yeah I saw but I meant for like the blues, fuzzball, Sunday split etc?
Any liquids you can currently buy in pre made will be added to the universal base section, as soon as our nicotine containing stock runs dry.

All the discontinued flavours, along with a lot more new ones will be avaliable in one shots [emoji2]

That's a really interesting idea. I wasn't immediately that keen but on reflection I'd definitely give it a go in the hope that it could work for me as a kind of halfway house between mixing from scratch (time-consuming) and using one-shots (harder to adapt to taste). It would be great if instead of agonising over what different strawberry flavours to combine in what percentages I could just go "ok, 5% (or whatever) Dripworx strawberry, job done!"

Thanks for the input guys, il leave it up for discussion for a short while and see how we go.

What i thought sounded great was a monthly recipe box, a bit like a mix club i guess. Along the lines of 5x 10ml concentrates to make the months flavour card, some syringes and empty bottles etc. With enough DW concentrate left over from the recipie for someone to say hey, i added XX% of this and it was even better. Maybe one month you could make dw1 with dw5 etc.... see what im getting at?

Interesting...could you do just the concentrates box also as an option...fkin syringes...scales man scales..

Double dunk and fizz bomb ordered [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] double dunk was my first true love of dripworx [emoji9][emoji9][emoji9][emoji9]

Any liquids you can currently buy in pre made will be added to the universal base section, as soon as our nicotine containing stock runs dry.

All the discontinued flavours, along with a lot more new ones will be avaliable in one shots [emoji2]

Does that mean I can get Peachy Dream again???

Also, the mix club idea I think is great, along with having your own 'signature' flavours. I think the mix club will allow people to get an idea of ratios for flavourings and then give them enough confidence to starting creating their own recipes.
The recipe box I think is a winner, will this be sold in different sizes? ie, a box to make 100ml, a box to make 500ml etc.

Also, I think syringes should be an 'optional extra' a lot of people (myself included) will mix by weight so the syringes aren't necessarily needed (although I do still use one for adding nicotine and tiny amounts of a flavour) but could be added when ordering as a 'freebie' in the same way stealthvape do with Muji.

Does that mean I can get Peachy Dream again???

Also, the mix club idea I think is great, along with having your own 'signature' flavours. I think the mix club will allow people to get an idea of ratios for flavourings and then give them enough confidence to starting creating their own recipes.
The recipe box I think is a winner, will this be sold in different sizes? ie, a box to make 100ml, a box to make 500ml etc.

Also, I think syringes should be an 'optional extra' a lot of people (myself included) will mix by weight so the syringes aren't necessarily needed (although I do still use one for adding nicotine and tiny amounts of a flavour) but could be added when ordering as a 'freebie' in the same way stealthvape do with Muji.
Yep, peachy dream coming soon [emoji3]

Il leave this open for discussion for a while longer, get the one shots and uni base sorted first then maybe we can run this along side of it [emoji2]

New concentrate is up [emoji3]
One very interesting concept that I've come across recently is the VHB (Vapes Home Brew) group on Facebook - they've just launched an initiative breaking members up into 10 teams with each team given a recipe type to work to - Home made desserts/Candy Shop/Cool Drink - and given 2 months to work in teams of 6 - 10 to make recipes that fit that criteria - the top two recipes from each team will then be voted on by the FB group and from there the top 8 - 10 winners will actually be turned into one shots and sold via the partner for the project (in this case its Darkstar who are also offering a discount on concentrates etc for the team members)... you could do the same thing with your range of DW concentrates... competition for top recipes and this would then become a one shot concentrate with credit/% of sales for the developer...

But i like the idea of using a reputable suppliers concentrate blends of flavours ... DWStrawberry....DWLemon

Back
Top Bottom