What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

DRIPWORX - Christmas Ltd edition flavours

Does the potv discount work for the Christmas edition?

Afraid not mate, POTV discount works just on the 40/50ml unibase.

These are £21.99 100ml (nic shots included in price) works out pretty much the same price (per 10ml) as the unibase after POTV discount [emoji16]

Afraid not mate, POTV discount works just on the 40/50ml unibase.

These are £21.99 100ml (nic shots included in price) works out pretty much the same price (per 10ml) as the unibase after POTV discount [emoji16]

I'm trying to justify the spend :D right now that's coming in at the same price as the single malt whisky i had planned to get my dad. Surely a daughter's love is more important than a fine whisky o_O;):D

I'm trying to justify the spend :D right now that's coming in at the same price as the single malt whisky i had planned to get my dad. Surely a daughter's love is more important than a fine whisky o_O;):D

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] don’t you have any beans to use up? That’s what everyone else has been doing smashing the beans in [emoji30]

Had a couple orders that were almost free [emoji52][emoji52]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] don’t you have any beans to use up? That’s what everyone else has been doing smashing the beans in [emoji30]

Had a couple orders that were almost free [emoji52][emoji52]

I might do it yet. I'm getting a bit golum like with the beans though. They're like my precious :D

I might do it yet. I'm getting a bit golum like with the beans though. They're like my precious :D

Yeah the majority of people are like that, I have one customer that has £70 in beans [emoji30][emoji30][emoji52]

Only just ordered both of these today, Tight bastard + Christmas discount = No Brainer.
Thought i'd try a JustWorx Caramel Cheesecake as well for the crack, don't know what to expect just know it will be tasty as.

I cracked under the pressure of the discount code too! A festive treat of 3 bottles of Brittle will be coming my way [emoji4]

I did notice I only had 14 reward points (or whatever they're called now); thought I would've had more than that as I don't think I've ever used any...have the beans all been transferred over from the old accounts yet Lee? (Just to make things clear to other Apes: no, sadly I'm not the person with 70 quids worth [emoji1])

Back
Top Bottom