What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

DRIPWORX - Christmas Ltd edition flavours

What do you think you’re doing on here then? Get back down in the lab/basement and get me a bottle knocked out please [emoji57]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

If I work any more hours I may as well not come home!

@Dripworx mine turned up today. Both smell absolutely great. Been smashing the Struffoli...it’s incredible [emoji7]

Thanks mate, pleased you’re enjoying them!

Lots of people seem to be put off by the mention of cherry, IMO you cannot taste it as such, kind of adds a layer of fruity sweetness. What do you think?

Thanks mate, pleased you’re enjoying them!

Lots of people seem to be put off by the mention of cherry, IMO you cannot taste it as such, kind of adds a layer of fruity sweetness. What do you think?

I agree. first few goes on a fresh wick I was only really getting a really sweet fruit flavour, but as the wick bedded in the flavour really started to come out. The cherry is definitely there, but in the background. It has a taste similar to a lot of the cereal, looper type juices in my opinion, yet still totally different.

Whatever is going on in the bottle, I’m all over it [emoji16] and if nobody else is snapping them up il be grabbing a couple more on payday. Top work as usual mate!

Just throwing my 2p in there, i am loving the struffoli, great depth of flavour and as for the cherry i am just getting a nice subtle hint on the exhale
Good work lee!!!

Back
Top Bottom