What's new

DRIPWORX - Christmas Ltd edition flavours

Welcome back mate! Wondered where you had got to!

Thanks mate [emoji5]. Had a little break from the forum and just kind didn’t sign back in [emoji23]. But I’m back! Was kind of hoping you’d be re releasing Christmas custard though [emoji22]

Just got home and OH has placed order for me [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16] ( but she said she is not really sure what she ordered[emoji58])

still not here though

Just got home and OH has placed order for me [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16] ( but she said she is not really sure what she ordered[emoji58])

She cant of fucked the order up more than you usually do, surely ;)

Hi mate I did reply to your email earlier but I'm unsure if it arrived? I had a Mail undeliverable email back but not sure if it's from your confirmation email or the reply to your question :)

Hi mate I did reply to your email earlier but I'm unsure if it arrived? I had a Mail undeliverable email back but not sure if it's from your confirmation email or the reply to your question :)
Got the email thanks, but the confirmation went to spam? I dont bloody know what is going on with my email, think its mine end that is fucked up [emoji6]

My Italian Struffoli showing as dispatched, liking my lips in anticipation.

Back
Top Bottom