What's new

Dripworx change to UNIBASE, and promo

WaitFor1t88

Veteran
Hope this is alright Lee @Dripworx , thought best to let the peeps know

Important changes to our Unibase....

The TPD is almost in full swing, unfortunately in light of some new rules we can no longer supply our Unibase kits with nicotine as a kit. So what happens now? Its pretty simple actually, you will just need to add nicotine to your cart separate if you require it. Full mixing instructions can be found on each Unibase product page. We have made it very clear on each product page that nicotine is no longer supplied as a kit and reduced the price to compensate for that.

View Our Unibase

Its not all doom and gloom.....
One of the massive benefits of supplying nicotine free base, we can continue to run promo codes, regular discounts and special offers.... as often as we like. Note, all future discount codes will not apply to anything containing nicotine. The regulations in place outlaw the advertising and discounting of nicotine containing liquids. Essentially, we can offer discount codes for unibase, just not the nicotine shots.

N7rTYGzdnapc5zeS-cF1PBgoikbhxf5sf7PuyKyJLBOzKUTQzBLXSiTUWJxD3dDqK9gyMyVOxc6L6wGEjqDd0_8VFRcrwx0RJXc6Da462MesZYgaF3lQKJEV63SdiUKZnmkGYZsfrP4FTvh4dzoiFcEu7D6DyqUoEM6j22k=s0-d-e1-ft

Good to know.....
Its always great to know where your favourite liquids are being produced, we posted up a picture of our clean process area over the weekend to our social media accounts. We thought this would be something all our customers would like to see. Our clean production area uses a Air science laminar flow cabinet achieving ISO class 5 standards.

FrBvzueOq09kG_WkI9uxaPu4UCbJDW7vBP2yqaeirjN7dBLe2xTUF2ozgJu-UaW1i0BTXwbwXMZi6ht5EtEGT4YHhHGOqWXjrIepxcOuGcMp_aQV4lDNSapf4EAPRYy4kQWTQu9ngVKlI83zmf_OpWrDpn7uRshWwgtWtXI=s0-d-e1-ft

One last thing....
To kick off ordering your nicotine separate, we are offering a massive 20% off all our Unibase until midnight Sunday, no minimum spend.

Use code - NICFREE at checkout
20% off Dripworx universal base
Offer expires sunday 12th March 2017
No minimum spend required
Free postage for all orders over £30.00

Happy to help.
As always, we are more than happy to answer any questions you may have, feel free to give us a call, drop us a email or contact us on social media. All our contact details can be found on our website.

Take me to Dripworx!

(from the email)

@Dripworx
Hi Lee,
Thought I should get my arse into gear and start some DIY - Just looking at the Unibase and noticed the price is the same for either 40ml or 50ml bottles ??
I vape at 6mg so was looking at 40ml of base, plus 2 10ml each nic shots to give me 60ml of juice.
Cheers Jon

@Dripworx
Hi Lee,
Thought I should get my arse into gear and start some DIY - Just looking at the Unibase and noticed the price is the same for either 40ml or 50ml bottles ??
I vape at 6mg so was looking at 40ml of base, plus 2 10ml each nic shots to give me 60ml of juice.
Cheers Jon
Hi mate, yep thats correct they are the same price.

The reason why is because the 40ml base has a extra flavour shot added as standard to account for 20ml of nicotine to be added.

Hi mate, yep thats correct they are the same price.

The reason why is because the 40ml base has a extra flavour shot added as standard to account for 20ml of nicotine to be added.
Thanks Lee
Makes sense, just set my account up so will be a Dripworx newbie soon. [emoji1]

Back
Top Bottom