What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dripworx - Black Friday 40% off!

Sorry mate I think I took it too far with that one :(
No offence taken, you cunt
Now where is the xmas custard! [emoji6]
I didn't get the email though so just wondering which poor bastard got that [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

According to the other half Christmas shopping starts in September

Well my wife took my car down to Costco on Thursday to get loads of beer and other stuff, seen a Christmas tree down there and decided to try to ram it in the back seats scratched all the door to fuck [emoji19][emoji19]

Well my wife took my car down to Costco on Thursday to get loads of beer and other stuff, seen a Christmas tree down there and decided to try to ram it in the back seats scratched all the door to fuck [emoji19][emoji19]
:D not the beamer?

Hey, clives wife here... hes now being ordered to go to loft to find decs. So cant talk right now
Ps just for the record November IS Christmas!

Back
Top Bottom