What's new

Dripworx - Black Friday 40% off!

Lee

Vendor
Our Black Friday promo is now live!

40% off Unibase whilst stock lasts [emoji7][emoji7]

www.dripworx.co.uk

IMG_2148.JPG

Just Placed my first order with you after seeing this and seriously looking forward to them.

Been meaning to order for a while, so with the discount i ordered 4 of the unibase.:2thumbsup:

You going to have an exclusive discount just for me next Thursday? As I don't get paid til then ??

2 questions while I've got you, your new simple range, the 1 with fruit and mint? Does it have any menthol in or just a touch of mint (I don't like menthol) coz it sounds good

Also is their anyway to stop the unibases harshness?? I've found both bottles I've had were a bit harsh, tried different coil position didn't wattage etc different dripper, i used your nic shots as well this time. I think it's just me to be fair ...

Also have you got round to putting my beans back yet?

You going to have an exclusive discount just for me next Thursday? As I don't get paid til then ??

2 questions while I've got you, your new simple range, the 1 with fruit and mint? Does it have any menthol in or just a touch of mint (I don't like menthol) coz it sounds good

Also is their anyway to stop the unibases harshness?? I've found both bottles I've had were a bit harsh, tried different coil position didn't wattage etc different dripper, i used your nic shots as well this time. I think it's just me to be fair ...

Also have you got round to putting my beans back yet?

Hi mate, no it's just mint, no menthol at all :)

I haven't heard anyone say they are harsh before, have you mixed the nicotine in properly? Which flavours did you have?

Regarding the points, have you made a order on the new website? I can't add any points until you have a account. If you have made a order on the new site then I will be spending a few hours after this Black Friday weekend is out the way and get everyone's points sorted.

Strawberry custard and caramel dohnut yeah bought them off the new site beginning of this month mate, yeah shook them all crazy and have been sat since and yes I give them the odd shake now and then as well, well that flavours definitely added to the list [emoji2]

Strawberry custard and caramel dohnut yeah bought them off the new site beginning of this month mate, yeah shook them all crazy and have been sat since and yes I give them the odd shake now and then as well, well that flavours definitely added to the list [emoji2]

Cool, il be going through the reward points as soon as this weekend is over bud. Hopefully have it sorted by Wednesday.

That's the first time I have heard anyone say they are harsh to be honest with you, some people find the citrus type flavours a bit throaty but I wouldn't say harsh. The dessert, fruit, tobacco and sweets shouldn't be even remotely harsh at 80VG and low nicotine mate. Maybe give them a bit of a steep and see if that mellows them a bit for you?

Put my order in late thursday night, marked as dispatched on friday, but no abusive email??? And yes i have checked my spam folder!!
[emoji6]

Put my order in late thursday night, marked as dispatched on friday, but no abusive email??? And yes i have checked my spam folder!!
[emoji6]

Hi mate, yeah it's posted and I did send a email although, I think I may have put one too many obscenities in and that may be the reason it's not been delivered :(

I can't remember exactly what I wrote now but it was along the lines of:

Dear Cuntface,

The status of your order has been updated to:

DISPATCHED so now you can shut your fucking moaning, you cunt.

If you have any questions please don't email [email protected] or reply to this message because zero fucks are given, we literally don't give a flying fuck. Please don't waste mine/your time.

Have a fucking great day!

Dripworx juice co.

:)

Back
Top Bottom