What's new

DRIPWORX - Bank holiday dealzzzzz

Hi guys,

A bank holiday wouldn't be a bank holiday without a cheeky little promo.

So, this bank holiday weekend.... treat yourself to any of our awesome Eliquids or one shots and have 25% off, on us.

As always, it's FREE SHIPPING for orders over £35 (after discount).

Get em' before they are gone [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Use code - BANKHOL at checkout.
No minimum spend required
Offer expires midnight bank holiday Monday.
Excludes nicotine shots.
Offer not valid with reward beanzzzzz.

Heads up for POTV before the newsletter goes out tomorrow, as we don't have a massive amount in stock still.

Have a great weekend guys [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji108]

www.dripworx.co.uk
deleted

Last edited:
TBH the prices are still a little too high for me for the one shots with code 7.30 -+ gbp for 30ml of concentrate that makes 150ml worth of juice for that price 50 ml would be nice
im not hating bud im just scottish :beerchug

I'm sorry you feel that way dude.

TBH the prices are still a little too high for me for the one shots with code 7.30 -+ gbp for 30ml of concentrate that makes 150ml worth of juice for that price 50 ml would be nice
im not hating bud im just scottish :beerchug

bloody hell, thats a bargain imo , you may want to go 1pound liquid or whatever it is, around a tenner a 30ml of a top quality oneshot is surely the going rate

I'm sorry you feel that way dude.

Good luck in getting a good one shot for less then a £10 most 30ml go for this price but with the discount it's a even better price plus the juice is fucking amazing [emoji6]

Well, some chunts you just can't please. But this one you can. Got mine through today, added nic to the blues, crmbl, caramel custard donut and gonna leave for a couple of days, and mix up some gummy too. They smell like they're gonna be good :2thumbsup:
Cheers @Dripworx

Well, some chunts you just can't please. But this one you can. Got mine through today, added nic to the blues, crmbl, caramel custard donut and gonna leave for a couple of days, and mix up some gummy too. They smell like they're gonna be good :2thumbsup:
Cheers @Dripworx

Enjoy buddy [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

Back
Top Bottom