What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dripworx 30% off weekend

As tesco have scraped there double up . I think u should take on the scheme and double our beans

Couldn't say no to this deal. Using the code+beans I got about £13 off :-) . Feels like I done a robbery! :-D

@Dripworx if I order this weekend, can you delay postage for 10 days or so? (because I'm moving back to the UK in 2 weeks).

@Dripworx if I order this weekend, can you delay postage for 10 days or so? (because I'm moving back to the UK in 2 weeks).
Hey mate the code is running until next weekend so no need to rush!

Thats no problem though, when you order just leave a note with the date you need it posted and i can just leave it on my desk until then [emoji4]

Hey mate the code is running until next weekend so no need to rush!

No rush? But you said "while stocks last", what if they don't last??!! How will I cope with nothing to vape but my tears of disappointment?

Thats no problem though, when you order just leave a note with the date you need it posted and i can just leave it on my desk until then [emoji4]

What a gent! Thank you

No rush? But you said "while stocks last", what if they don't last??!! How will I cope with nothing to vape but my tears of disappointment?

What a gent! Thank you
Haha it was a few in particular that may go out of stock, chronic cookie, swagger sauce and twisty namley.

Back
Top Bottom