What's new

Dripworx 30% off weekend

It con be if ya want it to. But I aye gunna say yay or nay becuz osses neigh, and we bay on abart ossies am we?
Or am we?
Ar Dow know mon. Worreva. Let's just 'old 'im ostige and suck all 'is joose [emoji16]

Yes squire. It is [emoji2]

what in the actual fuck, that and welsh, I think you're a klingon ;)

Damn it! Missed the discount at the start of the month and placed my order before this one!
Good job they're worth it regardless of the price
Thats good to hear you think they are worth the money mate [emoji4]

When did you order? Today? If it was today let me have your order number and il work out the difference in the morning to sort you some magic beans [emoji2]

what in the actual fuck, that and welsh, I think you're a klingon ;)

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1487970518.900145.jpg

Done...

Looking forward to trying a few new ones.

Ps, how do you choose the amount of beans to spend? Click redeem and it says pending.
Hmmmm good question, from looking at your order quickly i can see you used some so it has let you spend them. Il take a look at your account in the morning and see if i can give you a better answer [emoji16]

Just ordered, amongst other things, 180ml of Grape Escape. It's medicinal...:rotflmao:

Thats good to hear you think they are worth the money mate [emoji4]

When did you order? Today? If it was today let me have your order number and il work out the difference in the morning to sort you some magic beans [emoji2]
Cheers Lee it was yesterday evening actually about 11pm was waiting for payday to kick in to place my order [emoji1] #1807

Cheers Lee it was yesterday evening actually about 11pm was waiting for payday to kick in to place my order [emoji1] #1807
No probs mate, was posted today anyways so thats good enough for me.

Im assuming you have made a rewards account already that i can credit to? Will sort it out in the morning for you if thats ok bud?

No probs mate, was posted today anyways so thats good enough for me.

Im assuming you have made a rewards account already that i can credit to? Will sort it out in the morning for you if thats ok bud?
Awesome, outstanding customer service as always. Yeah, like a monk in a monastery I'm saving my beans up for something special [emoji1]

Awesome, outstanding customer service as always. Yeah, like a monk in a monastery I'm saving my beans up for something special [emoji1]
I know your game, your waiting until you have enough points to buy me out and take over [emoji2][emoji2]

Back
Top Bottom