What's new

Did you miss out on Christmas custard? Its restocked.

And me, the wife buys the innocent brand orange for the kids. They all give me shit for swigging some if i go in the fridge... even though its me fucking paying for it [emoji44][emoji44]

#fuckyourharribo

lol, bet you don't say that though, I bet you'd get a "what did you say" quickly followed by a slap ;)

#FuckYourJuice ;) #DoubleSweeties #SlurpinFromTheCarton

lol, bet you don't say that though, I bet you'd get a "what did you say" quickly followed by a slap ;)

#FuckYourJuice ;) #DoubleSweeties #SlurpinFromTheCarton
I usually say it very fast, when she says sorry? I say love you [emoji3][emoji3]

I'm not a custard fan. (Sorry @MrDJ )

But this stuff, well this stuff blew my mind.
Top three juices I've ever tried easy.

There. I said that too.

Well done @Dripworx [emoji41]
Thats great to hear mate, i feel honoured [emoji44][emoji4]

Means alot, seriously.

I do like a custard.
But you don't have any 6mg :mad:

PS. Is there a reason you don't do 12mg? Not the demand?
PPS. Do I win a prize for spotting the lack of Prime vapes first :)2

I do like a custard.
But you don't have any 6mg :mad:

PS. Is there a reason you don't do 12mg? Not the demand?
PPS. Do I win a prize for spotting the lack of Prime vapes first :)2
6mg will be next week mate, just waiting on more bits and bobs, caps mostly fucking idiots sent me 3000 bottles and 1000 lids [emoji44]

12mg.... theres not enough demand really, but mainly the reason is because i just havent played with them at 12mg so i dunno how it will taste, shit i would imagine, not hot enough for them. Im just guessing here...

Your prize is 100 prime points if you pm me your name and postcode il add them to your account [emoji3]

6mg will be next week mate, just waiting on more bits and bobs, caps mostly fucking idiots sent me 3000 bottles and 1000 lids [emoji44]

12mg.... theres not enough demand really, but mainly the reason is because i just havent played with them at 12mg so i dunno how it will taste, shit i would imagine, not hot enough for them. Im just guessing here...

Your prize is 100 prime points if you pm me your name and postcode il add them to your account [emoji3]

Thanks for clearing that up.
I have a couple of dripworx juices but because my ADV is 12mg it will take me a while to get through it.

Thanks it's appreciated message sent.

Thanks for clearing that up.
I have a couple of dripworx juices but because my ADV is 12mg it will take me a while to get through it.

Thanks it's appreciated message sent.
Maybe in the future we can make a higher nic strength range once we are a bit more organised :)

No worries mate, soon as i get in the office in the morning il credit your account [emoji4][emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom