What's new

Did you miss out on Christmas custard? Its restocked.

Lee

Vendor
Lots of emotional people last time, well now its in stock. Only a small amount im afraid but more to come soon.

At £15.99 for 60ml, what you waiting for?

Did i mention the free shipping promo is still on for all of December?

Custard needs to steep for 3 months? Maybe, but trust me when i say i have spent months observing and playing around with the zero nic uni base. Sure nicotine will change the colour, il put my neck on the line here and tell you this is rammed with flavour from the get go.

Flavour concentrates are blended and left to steep, VG is then added and steeped further... a little wave of my magical dripworx wand and your good to go. The worlds first custard that does not need steeping after nic is added.

As tasty as the previous year old batch, there i said it.

https://www.dripworx.co.uk/collections/universal-base-mix

I'm not a custard fan. (Sorry @MrDJ )

But this stuff, well this stuff blew my mind.
Top three juices I've ever tried easy.

There. I said that too.

Well done @Dripworx [emoji41]

thanks for the heads up @SirLugg
me finished mine in 2 days and it sure is a great juice but ive got way too much here to get through (over 6litres) so im holding off buying anything new for quite a while or at least until 2017 :D

I can stick in a carton of orange juice from my lunch box with your next order no worries [emoji4]

As long as its not from concentrate,I like my juice freshly squeezed, proper juice ;)
#DoubleHaribo ;)

Also lunchbox? lol , Is it marvel or more "grown up"

As long as its not from concentrate,I like my juice freshly squeezed, proper juice ;)
#DoubleHaribo ;)
And me, the wife buys the innocent brand orange for the kids. They all give me shit for swigging some if i go in the fridge... even though its me fucking paying for it [emoji44][emoji44]

#fuckyourharribo

Back
Top Bottom