What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

20% off!! Lordy lordy

MrTeaTime

Legend
:D

Copied and pasted straight from my inbox....

The BIG 20% off weekend is here!

Gold label or black label, cotton or coils, maybe a little USA premium treat? Come grab some with a huge 20% off!

Not forgetting, orders with a value of £30.00 or more after discounts will qualify for free postage. There's some real bargains to be had this weekend, so fill your boots whilst stock lasts!

Have a Cloudy Weekend!

So @Dripworx does this mean 20% off all juice....including the USA range?

That's it mate, anything that's in your cart if it's over 30£ it will take 20% off :)

:D

Copied and pasted straight from my inbox....

The BIG 20% off weekend is here!

Gold label or black label, cotton or coils, maybe a little USA premium treat? Come grab some with a huge 20% off!

Not forgetting, orders with a value of £30.00 or more after discounts will qualify for free postage. There's some real bargains to be had this weekend, so fill your boots whilst stock lasts!

Have a Cloudy Weekend!

So @Dripworx does this mean 20% off all juice....including the USA range?
:P:P:P:P posted mine first :P:P:P:P

Juice is the last thing i need atm, youre a fucking cunt brah

LOL sorry mate, can't miss out on that at 20% off can you though :)

You got in at the right time I think, hardly anything left USA wise now

LOL sorry mate, can't miss out on that at 20% off can you though :)

You got in at the right time I think, hardly anything left USA wise now

Go away

tumblr_inline_oc4xnm4reT1r7ya4o_540.jpg

is the twisty now max vg thought it was 70/30? do you have any juices that are not max vg

damn, was gonna order if you had any 70/30, the max vg burns my cols out on the crown:(

Back
Top Bottom