What's new

Advice please....

vestax32

Postman
Hi, after a bit of advice regarding your tobacco eliquids.

My current favourite juice of all time is Ben Northon Love Blond. Do you have a tobacco juice in your range which may come close in flavour?

Also, my wife's favourite juice is Black Note Prelude. Which juice from your tobacco range would you most recommend to be similar?

The reason we are looking for alternatives, is we often find the non U.K. Juiced to be sold out, so are unable to buy them easily on a regular basis....

Thanks in advance.

Hi vestax32, I apologise for the delayed reply - looking at the description for Black Note Prelude our Virginia flavour could be similar: http://decadentvapours.com/shop/e-liquid/tobacco-e-liquid/virginia/

Due to our tobacco flavours being made in-house from European Tobacco Absolute there are likely to be differences, but as they're both Virginia flavours you both might enjoy it and our Virginia is very popular with tobacco fans.

I'm afraid that I could only find descriptions for Ben Northon Love Blond in French. If you could provide me with more of a flavour description I will do my best to see if we have anything similar.

Kind Regards

Simon

Back
Top Bottom