POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Vapefest 2015 - thank you one and all!

Discussion in 'Colonelboom' started by Colonelboom, Aug 11, 2015.

1. dw1986

dw1986 Achiever

Wicked to meet you PlumeBlu and Fallstreak is just something truly special, you guys deserve a massive pat on the back for coming up with such an incredible line of new juice! I've got Mammatus with me at work today, that is a major contender for my new ADV already!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Colonelboom

Colonelboom Vendor

I'm on Cirrus myself at the moment too. Had a whole weekend on mammatus so thought i'd change it up. Shame you forgot about the Boom's stuff but then it was pretty hectic on there most of the weekend.

And you too chap! The feedback we got on Fallstreak was phenomenal so i'm looking forward to seeing the various reviews and posts popping up about it over the coming weeks.

3. tobywonkanobi

tobywonkanobi Achiever

I had the pleasure of trying Colonel Boom's for the first time. Now I don't know how I'd never tried them before. Great juices, I picked up some Key West, Headshot and Pearl Harbour. I asked about high vg, and was told that they didn't do any but that the next stand was high vg juices. Didn't realise it was the same people! So when will the Fallstreak range be available online?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Colonelboom

Colonelboom Vendor

Boom's is pretty high VG at 60% - they should have told you that line :) :)

Fallstreak will be available hopefully today or tomorrow on PlumeBlu when I have them added to the site and then retailers should be getting stock in a week or so too.

5. dw1986

dw1986 Achiever

Sallie will be getting the photos done shortly and I'll have my review written up this week for you :) expect an order for 100ml of mammatus soon plus a few others, my 40ml of mammatus is almost gone!

• Thank Thank x 1
  6. tobywonkanobi

tobywonkanobi Achiever

Cheers! Yeah, they did mention it was 60vg. I love them, I don't quite know how I hadn't tried before. I had a 'hitlist' of juices to try (mainly vendors on POTV) and Colonel Boom's were high up on that list.

I didn't try any of the Fallstreak as my juice budget was nearly out and I still had a few to try. I thought it was a completely separate stand (and not on the to do list!) Might be looking at next month now but I've bookmarked the site and look forward to trying some out soon.

Ps to anyone reading, if you haven't tried colonel boom's 'pearl harbour', then, well shame on you!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Tubbyengineer

Tubbyengineer Legend

<Hangs head in shame and retires to the naughty step> :D

• Like Like x 2
  8. Blackhack

Blackhack Achiever

Shuffle up in that corner tubbs, I'm needing to join you....:)

That's the problem with juices, there's so many of them that you'll never get round to sampling them all...

• Like Like x 1
  9. tobywonkanobi

tobywonkanobi Achiever

Too true. I guess there'll be a busy naughty step. I can't wait for vapefest next year, I might even introduce myself properly to you two 'naughty-step-dwellers', instead of sitting with you both, acting a bit coy!

10. Colonelboom

Colonelboom Vendor

Unless of course you go somewhere like Vapefest where every juice is laid out with a sample device and tank ;) Or should be (apparently a few didn't bother)