What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Updates to premises move

I think I will be booking the JustDave transportation service for next year ;) Me and ZT will need a panel van if all goes to plan.

We aren't staying in the shonky Prince Rupert though ;)

I don't come cheap!! Well actually I do. But don't tell anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

That looks almost identical to the unit I rented for my(now deceased)taxi business. We were told no decorating the breeze block walls either, and the date for the move was arranged with BT. On the date, we transferred the cars to the unit, the phone was disconnected etc, and I arrived at the unit to find it exactly as it had been when we first viewed it eg: still occupied by the previous failed businesses gear, no phone line installed as BT were refused access. When I went to the unit rental offices to ask wtf I was meant to do with a taxi business that had no phone, she wasn't in the offices and it was locked. I ended up cancelling the move to that enterprise park, losing over 90% of my phone business and the hefty deposit I'd paid to secure it. The business never did recover, and within 12 mths, I'd been declared bankrupt.

I hope your move is problem free, and you're soon looking for even larger premises as the business has expanded beyond the size of that unit. :P

Thanks hun, I think my next week will be filled with very boring shopping of timber, paint and panels :)

See i really enjoy shopping for that kinda thing ...

I got excited about those stacker crates you showed me

See i really enjoy shopping for that kinda thing ...

I got excited about those stacker crates you showed me

Those stacker crates were awesome, I am going to treat myself to some of the larger ones I think too ;) I need to be holding about 400-500 bottles in each strength

Those stacker crates were awesome, I am going to treat myself to some of the larger ones I think too ;) I need to be holding about 400-500 bottles in each strength

I seem to be needing more of them .. no room left tho!

I do wish you would get rid of that sig banner ;)

How many did you manage to stack high before they felt unstable?

10 .. but they don't feel unstable yet :D

got room for another 3 before it hits the roof :)

10 .. but they don't feel unstable yet :D

got room for another 3 before it hits the roof :)

I think today is all about buying the racking and I am back to the unit again to measure up for hygiene PVC cladding panels. I can feel my card getting a hammering already and the few thousand I have put to one side isn't going to last very long :)

I have quotes coming in for a big HEPA filter on the room and I haven't even got around to the main sales space yet. eek.

Back
Top Bottom