What's new

T-Juices arriving tomorrow - get 'em while they're hot

Colonelboom

Vendor
Loads of 11 and 16mg as these seem the most popular but 8mg available in Red Astair due to a request. These are arriving tomorrow and will be sent out as soon as they can be packed up.

We have all the VapeFest flavours and a select range of the finest that T-Juice has to offer at a great price - remember to use your POTV discount code for a killer reduction on the RRP :) More T-Juice flavours and strengths will be coming in as soon as we get the opportunity and have chance to thoroughly test them out.

Also, for the last couple of days we have had a little hiccup with shipping pricing on small orders of liquids which were showing as the expensive special delivery. From now we will have to de-box Liqua liquids if they fall into the lower priced shipping bracket as the box just makes the packaging too small to fit into Royal Mail's hugely restrictive large letter system.

They WILL still be shrink wrapped of course though.

Sorry to have to do this but until we find an alternative or can work a way to get boxed liquids through on the cheaper rate it has to be done.

Noooooo! I just paid full whack on some Red Astaire last night! Doh! ;) Now I know for future ref.

Lol, sorry aboot that :) I have had them up on the site for a couple of days at the offer price but wanted to wait until delivery was confirmed before I announced it - I want to have them on the shelf and out the door for people with no delays.

Next time, sir, next time :) I am sure you will go doolally for red astair, I have a few orders backed up already for multiple bottles ready to go as soon as it arrives - it's that good!

Small correction - too many late nights working. The T-Juice delivery isn't arriving on Sunday at all, it will be here monday lol (I lost a day)

Back
Top Bottom