What's new

Shipping selection gremlin today

Colonelboom

Vendor
For those of you who didn't manage to order what you wanted today I wanted to apologise. For some reason the shipping selection feature of the cart is - shall we say - temperamental at the moment and I am working with the developer to find the source of the issue as it has affected other users and they cannot replicate it.

Fortunately, now I know what causes the problem I am keeping an eye on it to give the website a kick as required but with the product launch this morning, lots of visitors and a very tired me I forgot to double check it all. Most of you though will have spoken to me already and I know some have managed since to order with no issues - if you are buying on the site and you cannot see any option for shipping other than Collection only please PM/Email/Call or use the chat function to let me know.

Thanks
Leigh

Thought it was my end or id just been banned lol. Gonna have another go in a mo!

Got your orders :).

Yeah the day I launch the new line all the technology stops working, website won't take money, printer won't print invoices and the label printer gets jammed up each time an address label is sent through.

It all seems calm for now at least

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom