What's new

Juice of the Week! Peach Ice Tea 08/06

I was just letting the flavours mingle after adding the nic. I'm glad I decided to try it (I happened to have PayPal money that week so it was good timing).

I'm pretty sure I don't like Root beer though.

I'm hoping for a Lt Ripley-a-like Big Zero, especially after visiting the Nimbus shop this morning (with my sister who's looking to quit smoking) as the guy said all his Colonel Boom had been taken away!
As it happens, we have a few people asking for Ripley in Big Zero size - if you would like some I am likely to have some made up for shop customers and can do the flavour for you no problem - it's all the same concentrates so it's always in stock.

Which Nimbus did you visit? Ovenden or Bingley? They spoke to us last week and said they had sold out so I am waiting on a top up order before we can get their shelves restocked.

Shortfill size would be splendid although I'm going to have to wait until next week. Shall I drop you a line then?
We went to the Ovenden shop - the guy said it had all gone to the other shop (I thought you'd been to take it back at first!) But it made his shelves look a bit sparse.

Shortfill size would be splendid although I'm going to have to wait until next week. Shall I drop you a line then?
We went to the Ovenden shop - the guy said it had all gone to the other shop (I thought you'd been to take it back at first!) But it made his shelves look a bit sparse.

Absolutely, when you are ready just pm me on here or FB and we will get it sorted. I'll give Jordan a call shortly for his top up, I know our stuff goes really well from Bingley and they have been wanting to top back up but wasn't aware they were totally out.

Back
Top Bottom