What's new

Hadaly, Kryten, Skill, Goon LP and TM24 RDA's - in stock now

so sounds similar to the Athea In'sane type flow then .. hmm tempting

Not tried that one, you can close the airflow right down on the hadaly though. I also like to swap out my caps to suit, wide bore signature tips on the standard cap for a lung hit or the clear Odis one piece cap for a mtl.

Really is versatile with the different caps available! Not sure if matey has the caps in stock also but deffo worth picking one up!

Not tried that one, you can close the airflow right down on the hadaly though. I also like to swap out my caps to suit, wide bore signature tips on the standard cap for a lung hit or the clear Odis one piece cap for a mtl.

Really is versatile with the different caps available! Not sure if matey has the caps in stock also but deffo worth picking one up!
No caps at the minute as they were out of stock but judging by how these are all going I think I'll be ordering again after the bank holiday and they might be available again.

pur-chased ... thats a tester item i reckons
Yeah for testing flavours it's spot on. I think the only thing likely to best this currently is a Van & Del Soul S but I haven't got one yet - maybe next week.

They aren't readily available though so may not stock them.

Back
Top Bottom