What's new

Fallstreak reviewed by POTV

Colonelboom

Vendor
Fallstreak High VG Review | Planet of the Vapes

Thanks to Dan for such a thorough and glowing write up. We put a lot of time and effort into the ranges we create and it's nice to have them well regarded.

What surprised me is the amount of people who didn't try Fallstreak at Vapefest but visited the Colonel Boom's stand - it was a little area just to one side ;)

Fallstreak High VG Review | Planet of the Vapes

Thanks to Dan for such a thorough and glowing write up. We put a lot of time and effort into the ranges we create and it's nice to have them well regarded.

What surprised me is the amount of people who didn't try Fallstreak at Vapefest but visited the Colonel Boom's stand - it was a little area just to one side ;)

Absolute pleasure reviewing those mate, they genuinely are absolutely stunning liquids, you guys deserve a huge pat on the back (as well as plenty of sales!) for developing such an outstanding range of juices!

Dan, that is a stellar review. In depth, and very personable. Always a pleasure to read your reviews Dan :)

And as for the juices, I have genuinely been knocked sideways with the quality of these.

Dan, that is a stellar review. In depth, and very personable. Always a pleasure to read your reviews Dan :)

And as for the juices, I have genuinely been knocked sideways with the quality of these.

Cheers pal :)

Likewise mate, the quality is just absolutely exceptional

Your fast becoming my "go to reviewer"

Leighs juices are exactly what the UK juice market needs. He has managed to raise the bar again, just as the Yanks were pulling away (again) Leighs has pulled these right out of the bag.

Your fast becoming my "go to reviewer"

Leighs juices are exactly what the UK juice market needs. He has managed to raise the bar again, just as the Yanks were pulling away (again) Leighs has pulled these right out of the bag.

:D

The way the taste of the real thing is captured in these juices is just out of this world

Back
Top Bottom