What's new

Chat box on the fritz

Colonelboom

Vendor
Hi guys, it has been brought to my attention that the live chat box on the site is playing up and not logging me out when I set to offline. Ordinarily when I log out it should flag up the Offline chat box and prompt for email and/or phone details for a return contact.

Over the last few days though I have had a couple of irritated customers leaving messages that I only get to see at the end of the day when the live chat emails the days transcripts - if you have been one of those customers please accept my sincerest apologies as it is never my intention to leave a customer waiting on a response for more than a couple of minutes.

On a couple of the messages the customer has not entered an email address or other contact details and thus I have been unable to email directly with an apology.

Until I figure what the issue is I have just changed the chatbox message to request email/phone details be left if a reply is not given, unfortunately there is no other way I can expand on this message with the system I use.

cheers

Leigh

Was trying to find your shop earlier when I was in town and couldn't lol mind you being wind blown didn't help

We are not a shop (yet) unfortunately, just a haphazardly setup office in my converted basement that is currently overrrun with junk from building work in the rest of the house :) and boxes of liquids and kits.

I though it was the case when I found no signs and so on :D Looking forward to when you get a shop set up :D

People are still welcome to collect from the house in the meantime by appointment :) If there is anything on the website that catches your fancy and you want to save on postage you are more than welcome. This weekend would not have been much good as we are building my daughters new bedroom in the attic for her to move in at Christmas so its timber and boards all over the flippin place.

Back
Top Bottom