What's new

2ml sized sample packs coming soon

Colonelboom

Vendor
We get asked a lot about sample sized bottles for people who are interested in trying new flavours but are wary of plumping for the cost of a full bottle. There are people offering 1ml testers already so we thought we would go one bigger...

Starting soon on the site there will be an option to buy our liquids in 2ml sized vials, we feel that 2ml is about perfect as you get a clearomisers worth or around half a tank in a few of the larger atomisers which will do a bit more than just wet the wicks.

Priced competitively it gives YOU the freedom to sample new lines without committing to a bottle you may never end up using and you may just end up finding a juice that blows you away too!

Once the first batch of samples is ready to go we will announce availability in here and they will be available on the Marketplace too.

What do you think? Is this something you will find useful for future purchases?

Sounds good idea, a lot of vendors do 5ml samples aswell, but if you want to try a lot of flavours the costs add up and might put you off ordering a few.

That's what I thought. 2ml is a decent size for a sample really and with the cost being so low you can try 4 new flavours for the price of one bottle you might not like and still get most of a days vaping out of each one to see if it becomes moreish or sickly the longer you use it.

Most definitely!

I'm still on the hunt for a juice I can genuinely vape all day and it's costing me a small fortune to find it!

I think juice prices are reasonable at around £4-5 but then some vendors only offer recorded post which is another 4 quid which means I can sometimes pay near on a tenner for a 10ml bottle of juice I don't even know I'd like!

I'm aware of smokerainbow but not all vendors work with them so sometimes 10ml is the only option

So yeah, a big thumbs up from me on this one!

I am just deciding which vials to go with (trivial I know) as I want to be 100% certain that they are as postman friendly as possible. The most cost effective option for me (as as a direct result, the customer) so far is pop caps but I really want screw tops just to be safe. The first 300 of each are arriving shortly so I can see which will work best and then they should be popping up on the site.

The little 1ml sample bottles I bought from Smoke Rainbow were quite difficult to get into at first but I soon got the knack of doing it. You have to snip one side and pop it open the other side.

I subscribed to Vape from magazine from the States and in the centre (or Center lol) was a sample of juice, it was 2ml and had a screw cap, that made it across the Atlantic! I say screw top, if it does get squashed etc the lid wont easily pop off?

Reevo, that's my thinking. However there seems to be a fairly big chunk of difference between the prices for the pop cap and screw cap (ie 3 times) so I have to weigh up exactly how much hammer each takes before it fails and whether or not that is worth the extra money vs just replacing bust samples as they happen.

My gut is saying screw tops though for the reasons you mention.

Back
Top Bottom