What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

AbsoluteToro

To @eBaron :worship::worship::worship:

I know you'll understand what I am saying Georgio, we are THRILLED that absolute toro has returned the AMAZING Liquids back to their former selves!! The Eden, Cigarillos and Minotor are absolutely WONDERFUL and you have us both hooked again :D
We have yet to try the others but the Bases are already steeping overnight in the Cupboard and more on that to follow, but I felt I HAD to dash out a quick note to congratulate you ALL on the return to sublime liquids.

Thank You, Thank You!!
You are a star but crazy Rob hehehehehehe

I would love to try this tobacco flavour out but I can't afford to buy 5 bottles at once ,is it possible to buy one bottle to try ,as I have brought so many different brands but ever seeking my daily vape
Thanks

I've thought the same thing. Even a mixed pack of 5 so you could sample a few different flavours might help?

@welshman68 I've tried two of them, the Brasileiro and the Minotor - loved both but Brasileiro is absolutely outstanding for me. If you get a chance, do try them ..... but I hear your reservations. :)

Thanks I like the sound of these but to buy 5 bottles is a no go for me price wise as I have binned so many tobacco flavours as I did not like them much
At the moment I'm on Dr salts 2bacco which is good for me except it has a slight purfume after taste
So looking forward to trying these out in single bottles if possible

Thanks to all,

The reason we did the 5pack it is because over the last 7 years (from HOL days..) the 50ml and 60ml have been by far the most popular, even though we had in the range 10ml and 30ml options. I would honestly love to help but our products are not TPD registered to be sold as single bottles.

In the near future we are going to create a sample pack for sure. For the time if anyone wants to try the range I can help by adding to your order for free 2x 10ml samples of your choice but in 0mg otherwise we are breaking the law. That way you can try three different liquids in one order.

If you wish to do this, please email [email protected] after you place your order with order No and choice of the two extra samples.

Thanks and apologies

Thanks to all,

The reason we did the 5pack it is because over the last 7 years (from HOL days..) the 50ml and 60ml have been by far the most popular, even though we had in the range 10ml and 30ml options. I would honestly love to help but our products are not TPD registered to be sold as single bottles.

In the near future we are going to create a sample pack for sure. For the time if anyone wants to try the range I can help by adding to your order for free 2x 10ml samples of your choice but in 0mg otherwise we are breaking the law. That way you can try three different liquids in one order.

If you wish to do this, please email [email protected] after you place your order with order No and choice of the two extra samples.

Thanks and apologies
Thanks for the explanation, it always helps to understand, and for your kind offer. :)

And, having absolutely loved the two of yours that I've tried, I quite understand that most orders would be repeat ones from people stocking up! :D

Thanks for the explanation, it always helps to understand, and for your kind offer. :)

And, having absolutely loved the two of yours that I've tried, I quite understand that most orders would be repeat ones from people stocking up! :D
Thanks. What you said It's actually true. The elToro range has a big number of very loyal friends. I know many people that go back with elToro as the ADV for over 5 years.

Back
Top Bottom