What's new

XTAR Sub-Distribution, Big Sony Sale, and an apology...

18650UK

Postman
Good Evening POTV,

Really sorry I've been a bit quiet over the last few weeks. Its been a really busy period for wholesale and i've barely had time to sit down!

So. Sub-Distro. Along with another "well known and very reputable battery and 'related wares' business" (;)), 18650.UK are now an Official Sub-Distributor of XTAR products in the UK. I think i can speak for both of us when i say this was a rather proud moment!

This was a fantastic opportunity for us to further cement our position in the market as a trusted retailer of the products we supply and came off the back of an already long term supplier relationship through our other business, VapER+.

So what does this mean for our customers?

Alongside giving us the ability to offer many more products, because of the volume we have to order at now, we also get much better prices for both our retail and wholesale customers alike.

On that note. We're offering 10% off already lowered XTAR prices all weekend alongside our Big Sony Sale, which gives everyone 15% of the ever popular VTC5A and VTC6 cells.

As always, if you have any questions please please fire away below. I'm always happy to answer anything you want to know!

Thanks again to all of our customers, you've got us a lot further up the road than we ever imagined and we're really grateful for all of the support and kind words :)

Ben
18650.UK

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom