What's new

New stuff - Nitecore Vs XTAR and more...

18650UK

Postman
Its been a really busy few weeks at 18650.UK HQ!

We're seeing an ever growing number of requests for wholesale supply not just from the vape industry who already keep us off our feet, but from accumulator builders off the back of the research program with Oxford University which is fantastic. Obviously we're still very mindful of our retail customers and so we've added some new products to the line up!

CHARGERS!

Last week we added XTAR chargers. The reasons are two-fold - Firstly, they're pretty bomb proof (excuse the pun!). I did a fair bit of reading around to get peoples views on them, tried a couple, and came to the conclusion we needed to have them. I opted to stock the MC1, VC2 Plus, VC4, and the MC6. We will always look to offer as much choice as we can which has been true with cells, but less so with chargers. So now we have two brands for you :)

The MC1 i hope will serve the growing number of people coming from evod style devices to single 18650 devices who need a low cost single cell option. The VC2 Plus has been around for some time and seems to be the market leader in the 2 bay charging arena, equaled/beaten only by the Nitecore SC2 which costs considerably more. The VC4 mirrors the VC2 with double the capacity. The MC6 i have stocked on the basis you can charge 6 batteries in a very well built device for under £25 delivered. Pretty good value i think!

The main advantage to XTAR is that (i at least) believe they're more "portable" than Nitecore. Running on a single (or double with the MC6) USB lead means you have plenty more options on where you can run them and what you can run them from.

The second reason, is counterfeiting. There are so many companies knocking out fake Nitecore products now that some of them have actually gotten pretty good at it. With the ability to buy a genuinely good quality clone at substantially less than genuine product money, its becoming harder and harder to sell Nitecore products online with any kind of margin. Given we stock these in our VapER+ high street stores and so buy them in considerably high numbers from a UK distro, you have to wonder how some of these other online retailers are able to retail them at less than we pay wholesale...

BATTERIES!

We have new ones...

We're now stocking the LG HB2 and HB6. This has been done purely on a request basis. If enough people ask for something, we do it.

Both batteries offer a solid 30A CDR making them a perfect option for mechanical device users, although with 1500mAh, they'll not last as long as their closest competitor in the VTC5A with 2500mAh. They are considerably cheaper however!

Further information is on each listing on the website.

As always, any questions, fire away below or drop us an email to hello"at"18650.uk

Thanks again to all of our customers. Please remember to use your discount code "ilovepotv" at the checkout!

Ben

Back
Top Bottom