What's new

A quick survey...

I agree, about the lack of a none option as I've never bought wraps and the list of batteries was limited, no Samsung r25.

Morning Guys!

Thanks for the help with the survey.

I concede there were some places a "NONE" option might have been helpful.

With the 30Q/VTC6/HG2 question , i was trying to gauge peoples motivation on why they pick one over the other. I think perhaps a "Neither" option would have been good for those who have no interest in them (those that only use mechanical devices for example).

Equally, the re-wrap batteries question, i think i missed a trick here. Although i gave Vapcell, iJoy and Efest as options, the option for "Other cell not listed" has more votes than the others combined, meaning there are clearly a lot of other re-wrap cells being purchased that i hadn't considered as being as "big". Ill look at getting to the bottom of this on the next one :)

Morning Guys!

Thanks for the help with the survey.

I concede there were some places a "NONE" option might have been helpful.

With the 30Q/VTC6/HG2 question , i was trying to gauge peoples motivation on why they pick one over the other. I think perhaps a "Neither" option would have been good for those who have no interest in them (those that only use mechanical devices for example).

Equally, the re-wrap batteries question, i think i missed a trick here. Although i gave Vapcell, iJoy and Efest as options, the option for "Other cell not listed" has more votes than the others combined, meaning there are clearly a lot of other re-wrap cells being purchased that i hadn't considered as being as "big". Ill look at getting to the bottom of this on the next one :)
I did it as soon as I got the email and had the same problems. The only batteries I really buy are Samsung 25r, I picked the 30Q only because they were Samsung.

I didn't even know there were re-wraps! I bought an Efest 26650 battery.. was that a re-wrap?

I did it as soon as I got the email and had the same problems. The only batteries I really buy are Samsung 25r, I picked the 30Q only because they were Samsung.

I didn't even know there were re-wraps! I bought an Efest 26650 battery.. was that a re-wrap?

yup, anything that isn't LG, Samsung, Sony, Panasonic is a re-wrap.

Back
Top Bottom