What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

A quick survey...

Ah, i know which one. The bit in the box will negate the question, so thats perfect.

I was trying to gauge peoples reasons for buying one over the other out of the 30Q, VTC6 and HG2 given the factory specs are almost identical on each cell. For me (in vaping terms over accumulator building), its the VTC6 but its literally just because i use them in regulated devices and i like the matt green wrap. No other reason. I wanted to get a feel for other peoples thoughts :)
I've sort of went all VTC5A now, just for the added safety if I went mad on the power. I've ordered a few 25rs in the past though.

Ah, i know which one. The bit in the box will negate the question, so thats perfect.

I was trying to gauge peoples reasons for buying one over the other out of the 30Q, VTC6 and HG2 given the factory specs are almost identical on each cell. For me (in vaping terms over accumulator building), its the VTC6 but its literally just because i use them in regulated devices and i like the matt green wrap. No other reason. I wanted to get a feel for other peoples thoughts :)

I used to buy 30Q's but I bought VTC6's last time just to try them and see if I thought they were any better. I do prefer the sony wraps though, I feel like they are slightly stronger material.

I'm seriously thinking about going to LG MJ1 again though, I spend most of the day vaping at 10-12w on a regulated mod so 10A CDR is more than enough for me. Would you consider stocking those Ben?

There should always be an option to default in a survey, I had to stop almost immediately as I couldn’t answer ‘none of the above.

Your results will be skewed with false negatives or positives!

I'm seriously thinking about going to LG MJ1 again though, I spend most of the day vaping at 10-12w on a regulated mod so 10A CDR is more than enough for me. Would you consider stocking those Ben?

Theres no reason we couldnt if the demand was there.

This is the first in a series of surveys i will run over the coming weeks which will shape the type and quantity of cells we hold in stock for the vaping and other industries.

The vast majority of cells we ship are actually outside of the vaping industry. Coming from an automotive engineering background, a lot of our cells are shipped into, and a lot of my time is taken up by electric vehicle manufacturers, ebike builders, powerwall companies etc and the range of cells we hold for them is completely different. Because of this, balancing orders can sometimes be tricky. Im hoping that by gathering information from each industry we work with, i can get a better understanding of what each industry wants and in what kind of volumes, so we can always make sure we have enough for everyone, every time they need to order.

The minimum number i will order for a specific cell is 100 (mostly because this is the number that come in a complete box) so there's always scope to add new stuff quite quickly and ramp up stocking if demand increases.

Ben

Theres no reason we couldnt if the demand was there.

Ben

To be honest there probably wouldn't be much demand :D current trends seem to be people needing higher amp ratings for single cell squonkers that they want to run 0.2 builds on.

but I'd buy 4 off you ;)

Back
Top Bottom