What's new

Reviewer/Blog Content Writer

Good luck fellas, hoped you enjoyed my offer PM - whereas I got one of your rejections.

“I admit I am an idiot for that it is the reply to another one, I mistakenly sent it to you. We only supply products for review for a post in this forum. If you submit to another site, it is $20 one site So sorry for troubling you. and I will not trouble again.”

Good luck to anybody who values their hourly rate as worth less than a knockoff Chinese clone.

I offered to do a review of their k3 mini styled replacement 510 pin insulator. But we couldn’t reach an agreement on the fee.

Having tried to explore this option, it appears they have no intention of telling anybody what the pay rate is and are totally unable to provide a detailed brief.

In no way am I writing this as a mascara-stained, spurned bitch.​

Good luck fellas, hoped you enjoyed my offer PM - whereas I got one of your rejections.

“I admit I am an idiot for that it is the reply to another one, I mistakenly sent it to you. We only supply products for review for a post in this forum. If you submit to another site, it is $20 one site So sorry for troubling you. and I will not trouble again.”

Good luck to anybody who values their hourly rate as worth less than a knockoff Chinese clone.

Yup, I sent them a message too ..... to anyone hoping to get a 'job' here, you won't.... just a heads up.

Back
Top Bottom