What's new

Reviewer/Blog Content Writer

Sourcemore

Overseas Vendor
We are looking for reviewers and content writers. If you are interested in it. PM me, please.

We are looking for reviewers and content writers. If you are interested in it. PM me, please.
Hello,
Saw your post have been doing reviews for a local Vape shope for close to a year now would love to get more involved in online reviews if you would like to see some of my videos just let me know thanks in advance and Vape On!

I have a review of the new black and decker hand held vortex vacuum cleaner ready to go, if the money’s right.

I have a review of the new black and decker hand held vortex vacuum cleaner ready to go, if the money’s right.
I’ll speak to OccultScientist and Junglist, maybe we can publish it in next week’s newsletter.

download (1).jpeg
2735780264_60cfc0e6fd_z.jpg

Last edited:
Having tried to explore this option, it appears they have no intention of telling anybody what the pay rate is and are totally unable to provide a detailed brief.

In no way am I writing this as a mascara-stained, spurned bitch.​

I have it on good authority that they do not pay any money for the reviews. It’s a voluntary position. But maybe you get to keep the stuff.

Back
Top Bottom