What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Looking for Content/blog writer on freelance basis

Go-Liquid

Premium Vendor
Hi,

We are looking for a content writer with an enthusiasm for vaping on a freelance basis.

What we are looking for?

We require a minimum of 1 blog post per week, although we may accommodate up to 3 per week if proven to be effective.

content should include at minimum 300 words, 1-2 images, and optionally a video.

Topic will vary each week, we will either select or allow you to select a product, brand or range of products from our store for you to write about, explore the products features, flavour profile, your personal opinions are welcome etc. The style should be informal, personal but professional with a sales attitude in mind, the article should finish with a call to action to promote visiting the product/brand/category page.

What we are offering?

We are willing to pay £30-£50 per article. Final price is to be negotiated and depends on quality of article, for example an article that includes a well presented video is going to achieve a higher price than text only, or an article that takes SEO into account with relevant anchor text and links to our pages will also achieve a higher price.

To start with, we will not be offering free products, but we will do so after a working relationship is established and quality is shown to be consistent.

Payment terms

If you are selected to provide content for us, then payment will always be made within 1 working day of an article being accepted. Please note we will only ever use an article that has been accepted, but if the quality is below standard then we will not accept the article.

How to apply?

Please send an email to [email protected] with the subject - "POTV - Content Creator" with an introduction of yourself, tell us how you think you would be a good choice, any examples of previous work, and any questions that you may have. If you have no examples of previous work then you should submit at least a draft article to showcase your skills.

Are you a social media influencer?

If you already have your own social following on facebook, instagram or twitter and want to offer your service as an additional extra, please let us know more details about this.

Who are we?

Go-Liquid Ltd, 39 Queen St, Gt Harwood, Blackburn, BB6 7QP
Email - [email protected]
Telephone - (+44) 01254 882546
Website - www.go-liquid.co.uk
Company Reg Number - 08496801

Thanks for the tag @mattyk2010 I really appreciate it but I have as much as I can do for the next few months at least, it's mainly why I've been quiet on here lately. Work Work Work! I've only just finished for the day now. ;)

You're lucky - I'm still going :D

Back
Top Bottom