What's new

JOB - Buyer for Vaping Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it really was 'your' betting office - absolutely yes.

If I'd ever owned a betting office I'd be writing this from the Bahamas, Carlos Creations in hand, while scantily clad nymphs hovered, waiting to drip at my command.

I'll just check...................no, I'm at an overcrowded desk in north London so I guess you're winning.

Fuck me is this a job with MI5 or a vape company. Even the masons are less secretive.

Thank you for your thoughts, I would do but it's a commercially sensitive role so I am avoiding the company being identified.

Then I highly doubt you will have many members going to the effort of updating their CV to show where they have worked and meet your requirements, together with spending time preparing a supporting covering email on the off chance it is in a location they can commute to or go through all of the above only to have the secret company based 500 miles away in the middle of nowhere.

Surely you could give a city if you really want to try and fill the vacancy....

How much do you pay?

top-secret-folder.jpg

Samantha Fox once placed a bet in my betting office, am I winning?

I opened a new office for William Hills in Lincoln. The star attraction was the legendary Red Rum. When we were getting him out of the shop he farted on me. That must make me the prime candidate - by a nose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom