What's new

I recruit in the Vaping Industry

Craig Price

Hi all.

Recruitment consultant here in peace, I recruit nationally in the UK within the vaping industry.

I'm always on the look out for people who are passionate about the industry and who are maybe looking to making their passion their work.

I only recruit full time permanent positions for reputable vape brands that you have heard of. The main roles are field sales and training executives getting out there and spreading the word.

If you are able to advise where would be best for me to communicate roles that would be much appreciated.

PS I vape currently using Zeltu X.

If I were a recruitment consultant looking to advertise posts in the vape industry, on an online vape forum, I’d use the Vaping Jobs section.

Do you have one for someone who likes to work from home, hates people with a passion, and frequently and furiously masturbates? Asking for a friend.

That's a great idea, maybe recruitment could be for you? I looked but didn't initially see the jobs section :)

If I were a recruitment consultant looking to advertise posts in the vape industry, on an online vape forum, I’d use the Vaping Jobs section.

Do you have one for someone who likes to work from home, hates people with a passion, and frequently and furiously masturbates? Asking for a friend.

It will all depend on your hourly rate.

I deeply appreciate you asking on my behalf ... and for being discrete.

Let me know if your friend hears anything. I'm in a similar position but as I insist on having a small team of disfigured dwarves (or to be politically correct, facially challenged little people) watch every spank session. I fear my " staff " budget may be too high for most.

peace? where is peace

Liz frequently says I'm a piece of work all be it a "nasty" one

and the disfigured dwarfs sounds kinda "Me" ish....

Back
Top Bottom