What's new

Vzone Preco Tank - A Revolutionary Plastic Design Pre-coiled Tank

Can I just confirm that the tank and all its constituent parts are 100% recyclable?

This would really depend on what your local council actually recycle. We chuck loads of theoretically recyclable stuff in the bin because our council aren’t very good in terms of what they recycle. There is also the problem of it having contained nic. Some moments report councils refusing eliquid bottles, even.

This would really depend on what your local council actually recycle. We chuck loads of theoretically recyclable stuff in the bin because our council aren’t very good in terms of what they recycle. There is also the problem of it having contained nic. Some moments report councils refusing eliquid bottles, even.

Our council won't touch contaminated plastics, nor will they take E-Liquid bottles. So these tanks wouldn't be recyclable around my way.

I get the whole convenience thing, and the appeal to vapers with limited vision and hand mobility, but that's a whole lot of plastic waste. Unfortunately, one of the downsides of vaping in general is the amount of disposable plastics we get through

For those that are conscious of the detrimental impact plastics have on the environment, it's a pretty valid question to ask

Back
Top Bottom