What's new

Vzone Preco Tank - A Revolutionary Plastic Design Pre-coiled Tank

hmm, tpd nicotine branding on the box but its still 3ml
quoted by Yolanda

Edited

tanks at £4.65 each so £13.95 for a box of 3.
I'm guessing this will be the import price from China so dearer if sold in the uk

Last edited:
Actually guy's, looking at this from another angle it could be quite positive. It's going to open up a few options for the disabled vaper.
Many on here have issue's with their hands and making or wicking coils is impossible. Even changing a small stock coil can be a no no. This is one to keep in mind in this situation.
I had to try to put an rda, coil and wick package together the other week for a disabled vaper and it came down to one choice. This would have been a far superior option.
All about choice and this could be positive.

Actually guy's, looking at this from another angle it could be quite positive. It's going to open up a few options for the disabled vaper.
Many on here have issue's with their hands and making or wicking coils is impossible. Even changing a small stock coil can be a no no. This is one to keep in mind in this situation.
I had to try to put an rda, coil and wick package together the other week for a disabled vaper and it came down to one choice. This would have been a far superior option.
This Dragon says yes.

Pack of these in the car with an old mod and some juice as an emergency may be useful too.

ive said this since it was anounced mate and totally agree for those with arthritis it could be the perfect answer.

Back
Top Bottom