What's new

Vzone Preco Tank - A Revolutionary Plastic Design Pre-coiled Tank

i think lets wait and see how much a box of 3 tanks is before we slate it.
in a way i think its a good idea for those people with arthritis who cant undo a tightened tank to replace a coil.
yes its a direct to lung tank so no good for the mouth to lung brigade but if this takes off then they might decide to bring a mtl tank out as well.
i know of 3 disabled people at my hospital that smoke who tried ego second gen pens who couldnt open them so went back to smoking and todays tanks are even harder to open.
you needn't worry about the question about opening, it is so easy to open it and inject e-liquid.:)

While the lot of ya'll slating Vzone, I've managed to get my hands on a sample of the tank, so far the tank flavour is pretty decent considering i prefer rda s thats saying alot. Then again mesh coils have their perks. I ve been running a vape store for about a year now and the amount of customers that come in with food down their drip tips is appalling. Clearly this tank would be for them as they can give a crap about the state of their tanks. Worst part is these are the type of people who would come in and ask me to change their coil for them (perks of working in this industry i guess). The other set of customers this would be good for are those suffering from arthritis and Parkinson's this would massively benefit them as most dont have steady hands and changing coils are challenging. Its my first day with tank and Im considering getting a batch of them for testers in store provided they dont leak when left on the shelf unused. I shall test the actual life and post it on here.

I have to agree. For those with dexterity issues, these could potentially be a God Send. I will be watching with considerable interest. Depending on price point, I can actually see these benefiting many people.

Please don't bother arguing as I'm really not in the mood. :12:

i believe they are retailing these at about 6 USD which for the UK market is a good price. Obviously this is for the newbies and those who feel they are always short of time.

While the lot of ya'll slating Vzone, I've managed to get my hands on a sample of the tank, so far the tank flavour is pretty decent considering i prefer rda s thats saying alot. Then again mesh coils have their perks. I ve been running a vape store for about a year now and the amount of customers that come in with food down their drip tips is appalling. Clearly this tank would be for them as they can give a crap about the state of their tanks. Worst part is these are the type of people who would come in and ask me to change their coil for them (perks of working in this industry i guess). The other set of customers this would be good for are those suffering from arthritis and Parkinson's this would massively benefit them as most dont have steady hands and changing coils are challenging. Its my first day with tank and Im considering getting a batch of them for testers in store provided they dont leak when left on the shelf unused. I shall test the actual life and post it on here.
Maybe not all slating them as did I not write above the exact same thing.

I have to agree. For those with dexterity issues, these could potentially be a God Send. I will be watching with considerable interest. Depending on price point, I can actually see these benefiting many people.

Please don't bother arguing as I'm really not in the mood. :12:
:hugs:

Great. don't worry about they leak, we have tested it and make sure it won't leak like some other regular tank.

There are days when those who suffer with Fibro, Arthritis, Neurological conditions that cause extreme shakes etc can find themselves completely stuck. Speaking as one of the latter, I'd definitely be looking at having a few of these on hand for "The Bad Days" as as far as I can see, it would be the perfect solution. :)

Back
Top Bottom