What's new

Vzone Preco Tank - A Revolutionary Plastic Design Pre-coiled Tank

It's not about it being plastic, it's about it being stupid. ..... "non-replaceable coil tank" ... great idea Vzone, well done. :clapping:
Besides the issue about recycling, the highlights of the tank are worth thinking, isn't it? It's compact and easy to use and have good flavor. Why just catch one of the points:bananamonkey:

Pros
Coil gives great flavour but due to dry hits it shortens life. 8 days and flavour still as good even after 3 dry hits.

Cons
10 puffs and it's empty.
11 puffs and total dry hit
Filling every 5-10 minutes
My initial thought of this could be great for people with dexterity issues. Scrap that. Rubber bung is a total pain in the ass to get out if you don't have nails.
Make this a 8ml tank and it would work. 2/3ml total pointless.

Pros
Coil gives great flavour but due to dry hits it shortens life. 8 days and flavour still as good even after 3 dry hits.

Cons
10 puffs and it's empty.
11 puffs and total dry hit
Filling every 5-10 minutes
My initial thought of this could be great for people with dexterity issues. Scrap that. Rubber bung is a total pain in the ass to get out if you don't have nails.
Make this a 8ml tank and it would work. 2/3ml total pointless.
But the standard of EU for atomizer is 2ml:19:

That's why I don't buy any tanks from the UK/EU. All subtank are either pre tpd crowns so 5ml or new cascades are 7/8ml from China.
Even this preco if imported from China it's only 3ml and I'm sorry to say it's not going to work as people will just get fed up filling it up.
So as I said in your pre release post this would be better as a mouth to lung tank that uses much lower wattage then not need filling so often.

That's why I don't buy any tanks from the UK/EU. All subtank are either pre tpd crowns so 5ml or new cascades are 7/8ml from China.
Even this preco if imported from China it's only 3ml and I'm sorry to say it's not going to work as people will just get fed up filling it up.
So as I said in your pre release post this would be better as a mouth to lung tank that uses much lower wattage then not need filling so often.
But it's much more convenient to fill it up than rba tank, you just need to less than 1 minute to fill it up.

Maybe for you but it certainly was not for me.
I have an idea of a much easier and better design of the top fill but it requires a movable part.

Back
Top Bottom