What's new

The Artical about the Questions of Vzone Preco Tank

Vzone_yolanda

Manufacturer
Hello!

This is UK marketing Manager here for Vzone, I thought I would clarify the purpose of the Vzone Preco tank that we have launched recently, as there have been a fair few questions about this product.

We appreciate the concept of having a disposable tank may seem new to a lot of vapers but this is what Vzone is about. We’re not here to follow the established hardware companies and make the same products, we’re here to be innovative and broaden the choice for vapers to enhance their vaping experience (watch this space!).

5bcd874d7adc4.png

This is exactly what we have done with the Preco tank. It is a mesh coil tank made from fully recyclable plastic but with the performance second to none. We have tried to make the tank lightweight but durable at the same time (according to one person, his tank survived being hit with a hammer 20 times but others are welcome to test this claim). It can handle the rigours of everyday life. The spare glass is a thing of the past, with this tank, you won’t need to think about having to replace glass as it won’t break if its dropped

5bcd8d671375b.png

Yes, the coils cannot be replaced, but the tanks are not sold at similar price points to other sub-ohm tanks on the market. Currently, the tanks are sold in a pack of 3 and the price for a pack of 3 Vzone Preco Tanks is around £14.99, similar to a pack of coils. However, as you know the quality of a pack of coils can vary, some coils last you ages whilst others not as long. With the Preco Tank, we are seeing roughly around about 2-3 weeks use from one tank if used within the 45-55w range which is enough to give you good flavour and good cloud production.

5bcd8c58c041f.png

Hygiene was another reason we went down the disposable tank route, as we find it’s also hygenic to vape another tank all together than to simply replace a coil on a existing tank and start vaping, as the dust, dirt etc, that may have gathered on the drip tip will still be there when you vape using the new coil.

5bcd881d5463c.png

Recent research suggested that a considerable number of new vapers gave up on vaping as they found the whole process of coil changing, setting up a new coil, a bit complicated and I’m sure you guys can remember when you first got into vaping, this was all new to all of you as well, With the preco tank, we’re hoping to increase vaper retention as there won’t be a need for messy coil changes anymore. Rather, you’d get a new preco tank when your old one is finished, fill it up, let it sit for a couple of minutes and it’s ready to vape.

The flavour changeover on the Preco tank is insane also, within 2-3 pulls, the new flavour kicks in which is better than almost any other tank on the market.

5b7b8567d7f7e.gif

I personally was showing my 3-week old Preco tank, having vaped on it for a considerable amount of time in that period, to everyone at the recent Vaper Expo at the NEC in Birmingham and people couldn’t believe how good the flavour was from the tank. This is a testament to the build quality of the coils within the tank and they vape good with most flavour profiles on the market.

I hope I have clarified our thinking behind the Vzone Preco Tank and I hope you guys understand the product, I am available to answer any questions you may have so please don’t hesitate to ask.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom