What's new

What is the best starter kit for beginner ?

Vapingproduct

Achiever
For the time being,there are so many popular vape starter kit or box mods in the market,the popular one like kangertech subox mini, Innokin MVP 3.0 Pro , Coolfire 4 and so on. Here i will recommend you 2 mod kits.

1.subox mini : Buy kanger subox mini at cheaper price and fast free shipping !
2. Innokin Cool Fire 2 : Wholesale Innokin Cool Fire 2 Starter Kit

Just as we knew, for the time being,kanger subox mini was very hot and popular,it was regarded as the best box mod with powerful features.It comes with famous kangertech subtank mini and a new box mod,powered by 18650 battery, compatibility 510 thread and the package also comes with a 0.5 and 1.5 OCC Coils made in japanse.The box mod with a delicated design and welcomed by so many users.

Cool Fire 2 was one of popular starter kit from Innokin technology. It features a unique hand grenade shape design , and comes with a iClear 30b tank. Cool fire 2 starter kit also powered by 18350 battery and works well with 510/eGo connector, featuring variable wattage setting adjusted with a control ring and OLED screen display.

14344479923.jpg

From my own experience, If you want a ultra vape kit, then i will first recommend kanger subox mini, after all,it was a very powerful 50w box mod with a good reputation.But for beginner, maybe cool fire 2 more suitable and price is a little cheaper as well.

Well,of course, different people has different view, so what's your opinion ?

Hi. I'm new to the world of vaping and have started out with the Subox Mini. I started with the 0.5 ohm coil supplied and this certainly packs a punch, maybe too much of a punch for a newbie, especially with 18mg juice. I then changed out to the supplied 1.5 ohm coil, set the airflow to medium and enjoyed a great 'mouth to lung' experience. I'm really enjoying it, so much so that I quickly ordered another in white so I could have 2 flavours on the go - it's not much more expensive that buying a subtank mini on its own, especially with the POTV discount codes on offer. I bought the first from ByeCig and the second from Vape Inc.

Hope this helps somewhat in your decision making.

What worked well for me was the 2200mah ego one lasted all day on one charge and was unbelievably simple

Back
Top Bottom